• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lloyd telling a nice story about Wes Hall giving Lloyd Norm O'Neil's bat and Warne and Slater are just awful

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Is Tea really being delayed because of that ten minute rain? Seems a bit excessive if so, although I guess it will help even out the sessions, as England's overrate has been duly poor.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't care what happens next session, but can we please not just bowl Root and let Bailey stroll to fifty? Is it really too much to ask?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
This is fantastic. The bigger the chase, the bigger the glory. England to climb this Everest and KP to double ton up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep true Spikey.

I really don't agree that the wicket of Bailey was a good thing for Australia. So much better having a batsman making runs than having Johnson and co. on the field.