• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's Ashes 2013

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo is streaming the first ODI here

Sarah Taylor's glovework - class above. Up to the stumps to the opening bowlers with minimal protection, and cleanly gloving it down the leg side on a regular basis. Makes Wade, Haddin and Prior look inept in comparison (yeah different pace etc.)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I dont watch much women's cricket but Brunt has a great action. Gets in great position and rotation. Pretty impressive.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If anyone was considering watching this today, Nick Knight will be on commentary

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is there a gif of Taylors catch yet, best I can find is this, obviously I'm normally a condescending bastard when it comes to second-rate cricket, women, surrey Australia all get a "well done for trying" smug comment from me, but that really is class in every single way.

The thing is I reckon it's an excellent shot.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
FMD, why are we messing around with Prior.....that is truly amazing.

Would it be poor form to make comment on the nice tittie wobble from the bowler in her celebration??

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Is there a gif of Taylors catch yet, best I can find is this, obviously I'm normally a condescending bastard when it comes to second-rate cricket, women, surrey Australia all get a "well done for trying" smug comment from me, but that really is class in every single way.

The thing is I reckon it's an excellent shot.
:laugh: