• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to bed now too. Can't really see this game getting to a result, and if it does it'll be too late for me to notice.

Burgey and SOC make excellent points. Occasionally the discussion can grind my gears, particularly if there is no cricket on, but we have been well-behaved and I have enjoyed the discussion. After a few months of paying little attention to the game, this series has sparked my interest again. It has been a good series I feel, despite us losing, the best Ashes series since 2005 (personally, 2006/07 was good when the urn was alive, but then it turned into a self-indulgent victory lap, 2009 just felt meh, 2010/11 was horrid cricket from us a lot of the time and had too many one-sided victories).

Will do a proper review tomorrow.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon NUFan is right about this Faulkner chap, going to top the averages for you lot......