• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you love more?

Who do you love the most

• Ian Bell

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Stuart Broad

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I love them equally

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This post a highlight for me, it's got just the right tone of mocking condescension, which I normally use so horribly.

Oh and if anyone thinks I'm being unfair gloating after the event, good ol' Cevno was there before me

Last edited:

Hooksey

Banned
Both talented players who made worthy contributions in the recently completed Ashes series, particularly Ian Bell.

Do I have any love for Broad? No.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I could watch Bell bat all day. No love from Broad. I don't even really care that he's a bit of a dick; I just very rarely actually enjoy watching him play cricket.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Struggling to grasp the point of this thread tbh, it's kind of apples vs oranges. Or brocoli vs spinach more like. And having to admit to liking at least one or both of them. Hence the low number of votes.

OP could have asked, who do you hate more, Broad or KP, now that would be somewhat more meaningful imho :ph34r: