• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Ruckus

International Captain
of all the talk about Australia's direness, so chuffed at the moment with our bowling stocks. Quality options left and right.

91Jmay

International Coach
I'm sure there was one in the 05 ashes given out off the boot
I am thinking Warne to Harmison? Maybe it was Giles, one of the edged it onto his toe and was caught, although it was very debatable if there was any bat on it.

Spark

Global Moderator
These wolf blass adverts are bloody appalling aren't they?
You ****s don't have to put up with endless promos for reality TV shows, flogging box sets of thirty year old TV shows five people have heard of under the age of sixty and concerts ads for has-beens who are partially tone deaf

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow I get what benchy means about the camera work now, that's the first time I've seen how decent Usman's catch was. Inept production.

Ruckus

International Captain
Only just realised we have 4 animals in our bowling attack. Bird, Lyon, Rhino and Peter Siddle. Thank you, and good night.