• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Mixed feelings, I'd love to see Warner knock 100 off in 90 odd balls but I'd be just happy to see him fail and be booted from this Aussie squad once and for all. At 33 n.o. presently and also being from NSW, he's now guaranteed himself another 10+ tests before being dropped by the biased Aussie selectors.
Yeah, I think you guys really need to get rid of one of your best batsman.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Rain coming on...trying to look at positives, I think random weather, as long as it isn't consistently heavy rain, can actually play into Australia's hands by not letting the English batsman settle when they get out there. Warner has to stay in because he will ratchet up the lead in no time. What are we looking at, 325-350?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised how little swing Anderson got in these conditions first up.

Fmd that's a brute. Did well to drop his hands.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
If the likes of Hayden, Ponting, Warne and McGrath couldn't, what makes you think this wanker will?
I just think he'll hit a few boundaries, that's all, not dominate the series or anything, I'm sick of them arking up for now

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is very good for Khawaja. Might be the innings which frees him up to play his natural game at this level.