• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Justuse common sense FFS. Anyone who is selected as a bowler plus Watson, Faulkner and Stokes.
Take Watson out and it's a deal. He might get a niggle early on and not get enough bowling due to them being afraid.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Has any **** taken my bet yet?

Morgie ?. I'll offer you until the start of the next Ashes. Whoever holds the Ashes come the end of the series wins the bet.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Right ****s.

Format is simple, it's a points based bet.

2 points per Test win.
1 point per century scored by your team's batsmen.
1 point per 5 wicket haul taken by your team's bowlers.
1 point for highest run scorer in series
1 point for highest wicket taker in series
.5 points for highest innings in Test
.5 points for top wicket taker in Test

Winner keeps the loser's avatar until loser's team regains the Ashes.

And I'll be betting on England before some muppets jump in.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Willing to bet that Steve Smith will score at least 2 tons and 450+ for the series. Void if he gets injured, but not if he gets dropped on form.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Uvo, do we have a bet or what??

Straight up bet on series winner, you can have the draw.....loser to display Avatar for 170 days. No other funny ****.

In or what??

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Willing to bet that Steve Smith will score at least 2 tons and 450+ for the series. Void if he gets injured, but not if he gets dropped on form.
If Uvo softcocks it on me I'll take you up on this one.........that's a hell of an ask for the peoples champ, I rate him but not that highly.

andyc

Thinking I should've made it 400 tbh, but you've quoted me now so I'll stick with it. I do reckon he'll have a ripper of a series though.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Thinking I should've made it 400 tbh, but you've quoted me now so I'll stick with it. I do reckon he'll have a ripper of a series though.
That's up to you, can't see why you can't change it since no one has taken you up on it yet..........I'm not in a position to until Uvo gets back to me.

andyc

Nah, gonna stick to my guns. Plus I've had this avatar for so long that a change for a while would be nice.