• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to 2013 Ashes

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All eyes on Clarke I guess to see if he is struggling with his back. Might get more questions about that than anything else if they allow questions of course.

flibbertyjibber

Ban him for the first 2 tests would have made more sense as there are no warm-ups between them

For the third, there is a tour game
It would be a surprise if he appears in the opening 2 tests unless Clarke's back goes on the day of the match. If Pietersen doesn't play in the two games he is supposed to I wouldn't want him to be in our side with no cricket behind him.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
**** them all. The Australian batsmen are now ALL officially douches. SOS this bunch now imo and send all the dickheads home. If Clarke's leadership's a problem, send him home and replace him with Cosgrove

- Rogers
- Katich
- Ponting
- Hodge

- Cosgrove
- Hussey
- Haddin
- Pattinson
- Harris
- Bird
- Lyon

#wouldwintheAshesbothseries

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
they just don't want him to show his hand before the series, first ball in england will be forever known as the shot of the century #warnesque

Riggins

International Captain
**** them all. The Australian batsmen are now ALL officially douches. SOS this bunch now imo and send all the dickheads home. If Clarke's leadership's a problem, send him home and replace him with Cosgrove

- Rogers
- Katich
- Ponting
- Hodge

- Cosgrove
- Hussey
- Haddin
- Pattinson
- Harris
- Bird
- Lyon

#wouldwintheAshesbothseries
clarkey over hodge, coz to 3 and you got a winner.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Shame that Cosgrove is more of a douche than the rest of them. Yeah, he's a good bat, but he gets so overrated on here.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Look, you can't complain about douchebags and then pick Hodge and Cosgrove. You just can't.
Yeh, but Cossy and Hodge are a different breed of douchebag. The breed that consistently make runs in cricket.

btw....caption this photo, especially Steve Waugh...

921643-michael-clarke-ashes.jpg

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I really think Australia should be looking to add another batsman to the squad at this point, with Clarke battling injury and Warner not playing any warmups.

I'm sure we'll all agree that the obvious choice is the bloke who has tonned up in his current fixture in the British Isles.

Muzza.

Daemon to c'.

Daemon

I really think Australia should be looking to add another batsman to the squad at this point, with Clarke battling injury and Warner not playing any warmups.

I'm sure we'll all agree that the obvious choice is the bloke who has tonned up in his current fixture in the British Isles.

Daemon to c'.
He's eligible? Get him in there ffs.