• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Ruckus

International Captain
It's amazing how many decisions by umpires are overturned. It must be close to 50%. I don't care what anyone says about it, the DRS is gold.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some weird umpiring decisions recently. The good thing for us is that the lead is nearing 300.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah Erasmus has had a reasonable game so far but that was poor. It hit him well above the knee-roll and on this ground those simply shouldn't be given.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Always the toughest LBW decision to make those ones. The umpire sees a ball hitting the batsman on the back pad in line with the stumps, it's actually incredible how high the ball can travel after hitting the bad. It barely has a metre to travel.

Cracking session. England will want to get Smith early, if he hangs around the run-rate will stay > 4.

Jacknife

International Captain
Yeah Erasmus has had a reasonable game so far but that was poor. It hit him well above the knee-roll and on this ground those simply shouldn't be given.
Yes, the only thing it had going for it was that it hit the back leg.

hazsa19

International Regular
We seemed to have fallen into the trap of bowling short on a bouncey pitch.

We've forgotten what we did so well at Adelaide, need to keep it tight. Even in the 1st innings they got away.

I know MJ did the damage, but the others also did a good job of keeping things tight.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My favourite ever thing about UDRS has defo been the way Twatto made himself look an even bigger tool than he already was when his out was upheld before. Honestly, WAC. Anyone whoever calls another person a **** and then celebrates that ponce-haired prick needs serious questions asking.

Spark

Global Moderator
We seemed to have fallen into the trap of bowling short on a bouncey pitch.

We've forgotten what we did so well at Adelaide, need to keep it tight. Even in the 1st innings they got away.

I know MJ did the damage, but the others also did a good job of keeping things tight.
Yep. An RPO of 3.7 when we aren't going super-aggressive is not good.

Spark

Global Moderator
There's definitely bounce there, and if you can put it in the right place a lot you'll ask questions. England haven't IMO, bowled way too short.