• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Siddles Hat trick:Did the referral add or detract ?

pasag

RTDAS
I think it added because everyone knew it was deserved without a shadow of a doubt. However Mark Nicholas detracted from it with his "wait...wait" bit.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I really enjoyed Tubby's calling of it. He was genuinely excited. Then suddenly Nicholas just barged in with his usual crap.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Yeah but looked so plumb i didn't think it would miss the stumps...

Plus Dar is a beast from the east. Both teams should avoid reviewing his decisions..most of the time anyways unless they are sure 100% he made mistake...

Number 11

State 12th Man
This is a bit late but I was in the crowd and the referral added. Everyone went crazy and then it might have been for nothing... so they went insane when it was confirmed.

joels344

U19 Debutant
When the crowd roared after seeing the replay it was quite an awesome moment.

Reckon it didn't add or detract, just made it different, but not in a bad way.
Yep, that's how I see it. I got extremely excited when the ump raised his finger for the LBW. Then when England asked for a review and the ump was correct, awesome moment.