• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Fantastic debut performance, showed excellent control and responsilbility throughout this match. Hasn't looked like getting out. Really well played.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ton for Trott on debut. T_C said he was a bit of a ringer for Thorpey, who's the last bloke I can think of who scored a debut ton in his 2nd innings v Oz. :cool:

Closure now soon tho, surely?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Mum's so proud of Trott.

EDIT: My predicted headline comes to fruition; 'Trott gives Australia the runs'

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Trott's innings is one of the best i've seen from an 'Englishman' for a long time. Not the prettiest and no real show of flair, but he's just looked completely unflustered and has dominated the bowling without being really aggressive.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, the Aussie bats should be taking real encouragement from this. No fear to be had out there.

This is all still taking the absolute piss, mind.