• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Clarke possibly out of the 4th test?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Nah you'd keep Hughes and Katich opening and stick Watto down to 5 or 6 and move North accordingly.

Matt79

Global Moderator
We're so stuffed if that's the case. Cmon Pup make yourself available. You know Ponting is going to lose the toss and that England will bat for two days in stubbornly brilliant sunshine in any case.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
He'll pull through. I would absolutely love it if he was out though because a) he's ridiculously good and it somewhat balances out the loss of Pietersen and b) he's a tosser.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His old man was on radio this morning. Reckons he'll play after speaking with him. Said something like "if he was in doubt he'd have told me".

Who knows? Hasn't been the luckiest series injury-wise.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This can't go in the *Official* match thread because? :dontgetit

Anyway hope Ronald McD would come in for him if he did, with Watson dropping down to five and MaccyD opening.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I'm sure the crims would be hoping for a Mcflurry of runs from him if that was the case.

I'll get my coat.

pup11

International Coach
He would play, he would have to in terrible pain to miss out on a game as important at the next one, but in case he does misses the, then push Watto to no.5 and make Hughes open the batting.

Haddin is the bigger concern for me, hope he recovers in time for the 4th test...