• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The greatest EVER cricket series/match/test/ashes!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yet to see a post from you that isn't trying to bait Australians, tbh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yet to see a post from him that isn't completely horrible.

Bad Precam! Bad dog!

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBF, I don't think Precambrian created his first duplicate account 3 years before his original Pnottath one.

Either way, pointless thread - someone close, please?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBF, I don't think Precambrian created his first duplicate account 3 years before his original Pnottath one.

Either way, pointless thread - someone close, please?
Obviously not Precam but possessed by his evil spirit.

Someone arrange an exorcism,

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Out of interest, can someone give a full list of precambrian's known or suspected aliases?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Didn't you read his email, it was just Pnottath, Precambrian, Smith and martin88. The rest were an impersonator :ph34r:

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
its the anniversary of the last ashes home series. are we not allowed to reminisce? the timings appropriate

Golaxi

School Boy/Girl Captain
anniversary as in the first time since last time.

its actually just been published on the bbc cricket site yesterday. its not something i picked up from years ago

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
its the anniversary of the last ashes home series. are we not allowed to reminisce? the timings appropriate
There's reminissing and there's being deliberately provocative and attempting to induce fire-throwing.

As Master Cameron said, your posts generally appear to err on the side of the latter.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't think he deliberately baits, tbf, just think he could do with a bit of the old, think before thou post

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Deliberately or accidental (I'm not going to be placing any money on which, could easily be either), the effect is the same, and it's something we can all do without.

Ergo, it needs to change.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
I don't understand what's wrong with posting that, I enjoyed the read and I'm far from an England supporter.