• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warnes 700th wicket - Who?

Who will be Shane Warne's 700th Test victim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ash chaulk

International Captain
Cook... Stumped..... will be hearing in 10 years time about the time Cook was Shane Warnes 700th wicket,

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would have said Trescothick if he was playing, would have been fitting as he was Warne's 600th.

I'll go with flintoff for 99.

luffy

International Captain
Hopefully one of his bunnies... Andrew Strauss. Don't expect Strauss to get though the first 10 overs though.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I think i went Flintoff in the other thread, Bell would be my guess at the moment, i reakon he will bowl early to try and get the pressure of 700 out of the way.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
PhoenixFire said:
Why was there no fuss about Warne reaching his 600th test wickets, but all this over his 700th?
Can remember a similar thread last year actually. Can't be arsed to find it though.

jammay123

State 12th Man
hoggard bowled for 0
the only wicket hell get in englands 1st innings
but he will probably clean up in the second