• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Dravid

International Captain
I'm so tempted to go into Cricket Chat and reply to some posts, but this match has me glued to the TV and the ashes forum

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Dravid said:
I'm so tempted to go into Cricket Chat and reply to some posts, but this match has me glued to the TV and the ashes forum
I'm so tempted to go to bed, but I'm too full of adrenaline, not to mention tea, to even contemplate it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
CW keeps going down for me. So dissapointed Haydos got out. Hussey is a gun.

Top cricket.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Nnanden said:
CW keeps going down for me. So dissapointed Haydos got out. Hussey is a gun.

Top cricket.
Yeah, this is the first time in about 15 mins I've been able to get on. Australia really getting on top now, England need another wicket within the next three overs.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Geez CW is crap at the moment.

That late cut from Ponting was absolutely gorgeous. Hard to see Australia failing to make this total with these two at the crease, they're just in such superb touch. Great decision to promote Hussey rather than Gilchrist, as Australia weren't really in the need of quick runs so much as a steady presence. Gilchrist may come in next to try and finish it off, as Martyn doens't look ready really.

England in need of another wicket. Not even Giles seems to be able to keep it quiet.

pasag

RTDAS
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Do you all realise you all say the same thing for a whole page, then come back and say the same thing for another whole page?
Killjoy.

Cruisin' along here. Gee, CW picks the worst time to go downtown.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How seriously awesome are the 2 Batsmen at the crease. Ponting, simply the best, and Hussey who has gotta in the top 5 of all Batsmen in the world ATM. Unless England get both of these before Australia brings up 100 they've got little chance of saving the match imo.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Giles is no longer capable of holding down one end while the seamers rotate - he can't be relied upon not to leak runs, and he can't be relied upon to take wickets. As much as I love him, the time has come for him to go.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
pasag said:
Brilliant stuff. This is the last we will see of Anderson this series I reckon.
It better be, unless he takes wickets. Did more with the bat in the first innings than he has with the ball all series. This is his big chance, though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As an aside, I have never been so nervous about a cricket match I`m not playing in. Every edge I absolutely freak out about. Stupid game.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Giles is totally useless. No penetration at all. Well done on England for losing an unlosable test, and the ashes to go with it.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Nnanden said:
As an aside, I have never been so nervous about a cricket match I`m not playing in. Every edge I absolutely freak out about. Stupid game.
Haha yeah. Like I said earlier, I hate cricket.