• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at the Adelaide Oval

Barney Rubble

International Coach
_Ed_ said:

Wouldn't mind that.
Great minds think alike. I was gonna do a paint turtle thing of Cricinfo's series list with Asterix's face next to 2005, but I'm lacking the time, energy and paint turtling ability. :p

Barney Rubble

International Coach
IMO if this game does end in a draw, England's tail will have done an amazing job. None of our 9-10-Jack are recognised as having much ability, but they've all fought tooth and nail and done their bit.

Collingwood's also been amazing, again - I like him more and more every time I see him bat. Beginning to see a lot of Steve Waugh in him, actually.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Don`t know if Australia have enough time to win this IMO.
I think they do. Around 40 overs in the match left.

Rotten call by Tubbs there. Well outside the line.

The one after was damned close though...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha at Tony Greig getting Hawkeye wrong. What a gun.

"Seems it says its going over the top. Oh wait..."

Slow Love™

International Captain
Jono said:
Yeah just did a bit of research of her.

Very fit indeed.
She had a very attractive sister that was on one of the soaps, too (either Home and Away or Neighbors (could have been E Street), Beth Buchanan. Dunno if anybody remembers her though. They were very similar but Beth had straighter hair.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
McGrath needs to shut his mouth. Seriously, this is why lots of people - such as me - really don't like him. He seems like a nice enough guy off the field, but on it he just can't stop moaning, even when he's not got much to moan about. Lighten up FFS, enjoy the game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ that show called Shak. What the hell is that?

Why is it that every chick, when drawn in cartoon form, is good looking?