Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 929
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Group 2 Second Round - West Indies, India, Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

  1. #46
    Cricketer Of The Year Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    8,374
    So India maintain their perfect record against Pak in WC matches =)

  2. #47
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    65,366
    No world cup wins for Pakistan still
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CSK
    Posts
    22,977
    Mishy!

    Deserves it.

  4. #49
    International Coach ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    12,401
    India 9-0 Pakistan in world cups.
    Shri, Jono, Cruxdude and 2 others like this.


  5. #50
    Cricketer Of The Year Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    8,374
    Can we include that bowl out win as another 3-0?
    honestbharani likes this.

  6. #51
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chipistan
    Posts
    19
    As good as Pak can be on their day they just do not have the metal strength to beat India in a WC match. Seen it time and time again! They just seem so scared of losing they just don't play positively (especially their batsmen). After the start they got off to they were always going to find it difficult. They need to sort it out or they'll be out of the comp before you know it.

  7. #52
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeAlpha View Post
    As good as Pak can be on their day they just do not have the metal strength to beat India in a WC match. Seen it time and time again! They just seem so scared of losing they just don't play positively (especially their batsmen). After the start they got off to they were always going to find it difficult. They need to sort it out or they'll be out of the comp before you know it.
    What, you saying they're anaemic or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!


    'You will look very silly said Mr Salteena with a dry laugh.
    Well so will you said Ethel in a snappy tone and she ran out of the room with a very superier run throwing out her legs behind and her arms swinging in rithum.
    Well said the owner of the house she has a most idiotick run.'


  8. #53
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    13,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    India 9-0 Pakistan in world cups.
    It's just ridiculous. Every time we face off in a World Cup, I think surely they've got to win one now (if anyone's thinking of mentioning the gambler's fallacy, piss off). It's either the most amazing run or that metal block thing. Beef power isn't cutting it, need more palak paneer.

    Adelaide 2015 will be it, IMO. First time we face Pakistan in an ODI WC without Tendulkar in the side. 3 MoM awards in those 5 matches. Started off against Imran and Wasim, held off Waqar and Shoaib and finished off against Riaz and Ajmal. Incredible career.

    Besides, Jono's planning on attending. Consider the result sealed, stamped and delivered. That ****.
    Last edited by G.I.Joe; 21-03-2014 at 02:12 PM.

  9. #54
    International Coach ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    12,401
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    It's just ridiculous. Every time we face off in a World Cup, I think surely they've got to win one now (if anyone's thinking of mentioning the gambler's fallacy, piss off). It's either the most amazing run or that metal block thing. Beef power isn't cutting it, need more palak paneer.

    Adelaide 2015 will be it, IMO. First time we face Pakistan in an ODI WC without Tendulkar in the side. 3 MoM awards in those 5 matches. Started off against Imran and Wasim, held off Waqar and Shoaib and finished off against Riaz and Ajmal. Incredible career.

    Besides, Jono's planning on attending. Consider the result sealed, stamped and delivered. That ****.
    Yeah it's almost becoming like south Africa in world cup knock outs.

  10. #55
    International Debutant Cruxdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,745
    Considering T20 is supposed to be the most unpredictable format and also the fact that we were pretty much crap in the 90s, it is pretty much unbelievable that we have managed to keep this going. Long may it continue. Watching it with Pakistani colleagues, especially after the loss earlier in the Asia cup, was super pleasing.

  11. #56
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Real CWPL Champion
    Posts
    33,758
    We tied in our first T20 WC match against Pakistan. We only won because of the bowl out but I don't think it should be considered a win.

  12. #57
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    34,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    We tied in our first T20 WC match against Pakistan. We only won because of the bowl out but I don't think it should be considered a win.
    You shut your **** mouth. It's 9-0
    Shri likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CSK
    Posts
    22,977
    Yeah wtf Daemon? Traitor.

  14. #59
    International Coach G.I.Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    13,059
    Poor form from Daemon.

  15. #60
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Real CWPL Champion
    Posts
    33,758
    Pakistan zindabad

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies
    By James in forum 2010 ICC World Twenty20 - West Indies
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 16-05-2010, 07:31 AM
  2. Replies: 832
    Last Post: 30-09-2009, 02:13 PM
  3. Replies: 396
    Last Post: 21-09-2007, 05:58 AM
  4. GROUP A -South Africa, West Indies, Bangladesh
    By JASON in forum Twenty20 World Cup
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 17-09-2007, 04:39 AM
  5. Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies
    By James in forum ICC Champions Trophy 2006
    Replies: 1815
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 05:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •