• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Betting

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Generally speaking you won't find value in a market with so many options.

I might take Colombia at 15/4 to beat Brazil in normal time. Brazil remind me of Bayern Munich in the knockout stage of this season's CL- everyone can see that they're probably not good enough to win it, but the market's sticking with them anyway because they were such big favourites beforehand. And now Neymar might not be fully fit.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Generally speaking you won't find value in a market with so many options.

I might take Colombia at 15/4 to beat Brazil in normal time. Brazil remind me of Bayern Munich in the knockout stage of this season's CL- everyone can see that they're probably not good enough to win it, but the market's sticking with them anyway because they were such big favourites beforehand. And now Neymar might not be fully fit.
Called it. Third major tournament in a row (last two Champions Leagues and this) where the favourites have been thrashed and humiliated at the semi final stage