• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England squad discussion

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jose Baxter decent in league one last year.
Decent in league one for us, Oldham & Sheff U tbf but probably thinks he's a tad better then he actually is. But then he's always been championed, as we see here so it's easy to see why it could have gone to his head

RE Cab's point about current players, I mean you can understand why they'd have thought Gerrard wouldn't still be in there, and well Cashley isn't, but Rooney? He should be at his peak now so I'm not sure why they'd have not expected him to be there

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's a 2007 article so Walcott would've been what, 18? I reckon it's just a "here's who we think the most talented young players just now are" (ok, Rooney would only have been 21/22 but he'd have been well established at Man Utd and England by then)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Probably photoshopped no?

Didn't actually get onto the PP mind so maybe not. Need to go to bed

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Seen photos of this from more than one angle so I assume it's not unless someone has gone to a lot of effort. Frankly it's ****ing dire either way.