• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

AaronK

State Regular
i just want to know where is Ian Chappell hiding..

i have alot of respect for him but sometimes he get so carried away.. he totally marked pakistan out... whatever happens if they win or not.. at least they r giving Aus hella of fight..

Sir Alex

Banned

i have alot of respect for him but sometimes he get so carried away.. he totally marked pakistan out... whatever happens if they win or not.. at least they r giving Aus hella of fight..
True. Trust the old man to end up foot in mouth whenever he gets so much over himself.

See sig for precedent. :ph34r:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

On TMS at present.

Giving them a great game whatever the result.

This is a better game of cricket than yesterdays match which was totally onesided.

ret

International Debutant
What a win for England.....good to see that....If Australia beats Pak in the semis due to some Act of God. I would like to see England win against Aus in the final...its a super team..playing some great Cricket. Australia on the other hand should not win because if they do, they will add to the confusion for their fans about how big of a joke they are in T20.
It appears as if Aus would need something special to pull this off. So far, you prediction looks spot on!

Sir Alex

Banned
Clarke records his first 4 of the tournament. In his 6th match. Has been dealing only in sixers till now, well sixer really.

wag.

Jayzamann

International Regular
RRR dangerously close to 10 now :O ... ed: theeeere it goes

I was expecting complete embarassment from the spinners but there's been only one or two go through so far...