• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ripper868

International Coach
Well, for those who can't bet with money, bet with your avatars...

Looking to Gimh to take me on in an outlandish bet earning me rights to his Avatar, and the rights to the feature film about his youtube video that goes Viral and wins Britains Got Talent

Challenge away!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Germany to beat Aus by 2 clear goals.

Duration for loser: Until the end of the World Cup

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, for those who can't bet with money, bet with your avatars...

Looking to Gimh to take me on in an outlandish bet earning me rights to his Avatar, and the rights to the feature film about his youtube video that goes Viral and wins Britains Got Talent

Challenge away!
England to win the World Cup, there you go, duration...until the start of the Ashes (2010/11)

Steulen

International Regular
Hopefully no one takes this on, it'd be a shame for you to lose and have to replace your current avatar. :p
AWTA. That avatar is sacred and a prohibition on avatar-betting it should be in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.