• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Pakistan, England, Netherlands

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
the dutch can bowl out pakistan cheaply and somehow scrape through with a win.
i wish england cab beat netherland by some 10 runs or so
then Pakistan beat england by 40 runs or so
then lets see if they give a green top :laugh:
i would really love to see that :laugh:

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Tournament will start tomorrow, looking forward fot that
easy victory for ENGLAND????

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Haha well played.

Would be so awesome if Netherlands won tomorrow.
Certainly would, Dutch people are awesome, lived in Amsterdam for a year, loved every minute of it, the people are so friendly and welcoming, couldn't really say the same for London....or any other European capital really. Realistically Nannes would have to have a field day for them to even have a chance.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Seems a bit silly to open the tournment vs a minnow.
if england wins tomorrow, they'll most likely qualify for the next round
& thank God, they didn't play first match against Pakistan, i remember, in 2007 ODI world cup, westindies played Pakistan, Pakistan lost it & was must win against ireland & we lost it
i know my team not capable of handling pressure, so a bit better for us
offcourse for neutrals, it 'll be boring

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
Even if it does get rained off (Obviously hope that it won't) then still all we have to do is not lose to Pakistan as badly as the netherlands do.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
I'd say slim to none. No rain forcast at all today, just cloudy and overcast. Even if there is some rain I doubt it will be enough to even reduce the length of the match

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say slim to none. No rain forcast at all today, just cloudy and overcast. Even if there is some rain I doubt it will be enough to even reduce the length of the match
Oh good. :) Are you in London? I'm about half an hour away, and it's been awful here all day. That's why I was a bit worried.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Light rain at around 4 is the forecast. Mind you, here they play T20 pretty much whatever the weather. Should definitely get a game.