• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F: Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
If that cretin Poll ever referees a primary school game in future, it'll be far more than he deserves.

What an utter prat.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia - can qualify despite Croatia having:

Two balls on the field
Two goalkeepers
One referee
A redcarded player who wouldn't leave.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
What fresh lunacy is this. I'd thought I'd seen it all. Brilliant stuff. Feel sorry for my Croatian brothers, and happy for the Convicts, mixed emoticons :( :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Casson said:
That's two missed handballs. Really, both world class referees and linesmen should pick those up.
Mind, Oz' second goal was a foot offside. Inept refereeing, not biased.

Well. Congrats to the nation whose people care about football for two weeks in 32 years.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
If that cretin Poll ever referees a primary school game in future, it'll be far more than he deserves.

What an utter prat.
I still vividly remember one Arsenal - Liverpool game 4 or 5 years ago, where Poll went on TV before the game vowing that any discussion after the game wouldn't be about him. How wrong he was (3 reds, all undeserved). I've thought he's rubbish ever since.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
haha that was hilarious, only would have been better if simnovic had scored after supposedly only recieving his first yellow card.