• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

40th Match - Australia v Scotland (14th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Surprised to see Aust won the toss and bowled. Thought they'd want to give their batsmen a full 50 overs. Is there rain around?
Why would we want to give our batsman another 50 overs batting first? We've batted first in each game and made over 300 in every game bar one, where of course we failed miserably. Smart decision, fielding.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
I'm reckoning Scotland will get knocked over for a paltry score (probably 120 or less), so I'm hoping Clarke gets a bat because the time in the middle will do him good.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm watching this on Fox in my bedroom and Burgeinho is watching it in the lounge room on Nine. The nine coverage is a fraction of a second behind the Fox one. ****ting me.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm watching this on Fox in my bedroom and Burgeinho is watching it in the lounge room on Nine. The nine coverage is a fraction of a second behind the Fox one. ****ting me.
Good to see you getting behind IPA darling Rupert Murdoch, Burge. I I strongly recommend his speech at the IPA anniversary on the morality of markets.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see you getting behind IPA darling Rupert Murdoch, Burge. I I strongly recommend his speech at the IPA anniversary on the morality of markets.
Can we please go one thread without you making a political post for literally no reason whatsoever? FFS.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't give a ****. There is no market, it's a monopoly on pay TV service in australia. Besides, I can afford it on every wall of the house if I want to have it.

I'd have preferred the old days of Optus Vision and Sheffield Shield coverage though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can we please go one thread without you making a political post for literally no reason whatsoever? FFS.
Surely I'm allowed a free pass on former Young Liberal Burgey though. :p People have shots at me all the time without me having said anything yet and I cop it sweet; it's friendly banter.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Haha it's not even "can bat" so much as "is a batsman". Expecting Tubby to know that would be ignoring all history of his commentary though.
Yeah, this is very true. Channel 9 commentators watching cricket that isn't broadcast on Channel 9 would basically be heretical.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Seriously Tubby, look up a ****ing Cricinfo profile before commentating on teams you don't know.