• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niall

International Coach
Kemar was dire against Ireland, surprised to see Yasir get dropped as West Indies looked inept against the spinners of Ireland.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Something is very wrong with Akmal's position/technique if he has to dive and roll to take a delivery like the first ball of that over.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
West Indies are one of the best teams in the world at...

Giving catching practice.

smash84

The Tiger King
Get Windies out for a total under par and chase those runs, I suspect.

For the record, I'm thinking 275 is par - anything above 240 will be game on though.
Maybe pak want to practice chasing?

Terrible idea though

Niall

International Coach
Dropped and caught. Should I be happy?
Don't think the Gayle wicket means to much these days, a passenger in the ODI team really. Lots of work to do.

No major issue with them chasing really, not as if the West Indies excelled themselves defending against Ireland the other day anyway.

smash84

The Tiger King
Don't think the Gayle wicket means to much these days, a passenger in the ODI team really. Lots of work to do.

No major issue with them chasing really, not as if the West Indies excelled themselves defending against Ireland the other day anyway.
You never know with chasing. They will bungle it up at the slightest application of pressure

Niall

International Coach
You never know with chasing. They will bungle it up at the slightest application of pressure
Probably, but I think the West Indies are better equipped to chase though with their lower order hitters. I won't blame Misbah to much for electing to chase as pretty much everyone else does that these days.

Hopefully that catch from Riaz will give him him some confidence when he bowls, their is a gun player lurking their.