• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 28 - Bangladesh v England

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Bangladesh v England
Fri Mar 11

Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
08:30 GMT | 14:30 local | 19:30 EST | 19:00 CST | 16:30 WST

Bangladesh Squad

Shakib Al Hasan (captain), Tamim Iqbal, Abdur Razzak, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim (wicketkeeper), Naeem Islam, Nazmul Hossain, Raqibul Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Shahriar Nafees, Suhrawadi Shuvo

England Squad

Andrew Strauss (captain), James Anderson, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Tim Bresnan, Paul Collingwood, Matt Prior (wicketkeeper), Ajmal Shahzad, Graeme Swann, James Tredwell, Jonathan Trott, Luke Wright, Michael Yardy, Chris Tremlett

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Which commentator will host the toss?
Can The Black Swann scalp 4 or more wickets?
Will Eng win by x runs or x wickets?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh are being crushed under the weight of expectation now that they've graduated to not-quite-minnow status and are playing at home. I predict a comprehensive England win.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully Bangladesh don't miss the bus like they did against the WI.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
England should win, but both teams have been very unpredictable so far in this tournament, so it could well be a very tight contest.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Really wish the Bangladeshis win this game. It would be crushing for their supporters if they lose.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm hoping the selectors belatedly do the right thing and promote Bell to open. I'm haunted by visions of Prior being re-bumped up now Morgan is back in situ.

Be keen to see Yardy get the arse too but strongly think he'll be retained and Colly will miss out. Be incredibly harsh to ditch Ravi after his 60 v SA.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
England will pulverize Bangladesh. Even without Broad, they'll have way too much quality. Bangladesh unlucky they weren't seeded in group A.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
They'd have still been slaughtered by all the test nations.
You never know what might've happened if they'd caught Pakistan on a bad day. I agree though, they were never a realistic quarter chance no matter where they were placed.