• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 23 - Canada v Kenya

shivfan

Banned
Cheema opening the batting....

Is he lbw? Review called....

Successfully overturned, then a steepling ball that gets two as the fielder can't pick it up, then a boundary slashed thru the offside.

A dramatic first over!
:cool:

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ugh, Cheema that is an awful shot.

Do not like watching him bat. Club cricket-esque.

Keep your head still ffs.

Spark

Global Moderator
Ugh, Cheema that is an awful shot.

Do not like watching him bat. Club cricket-esque.

Keep your head still ffs.
I don't really care how many runs they score, beyond a team perspective I cannot possibly enjoy watching sloggers like him bat.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Waters with one of the worst drops I've ever seen. I really want to like this match, but the quality of the cricket has been terrible.

Spark

Global Moderator
Don't know whether to laugh or sigh.

It really is hard to argue for teams of this standard to be playing at this level when such painfully poor cricket is on show.

Last edited:

shivfan

Banned
I just love Cozier and Mbangwa discussing it....
:laugh:
Mbangwa: "Don't you think it's been discussed enough?"

Six!

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Keeper likes a chat, doesn't he? And those mad orange framed glasses make Tikolo look like a Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
What is the difference between a stumping and a run-out ?
It's a run out if you're trying to run. It's a stumping if you've accidentallty overbalanced.

For me, that was very clearly a conscious (if moronic) decision to leave his crease, therefore a run out.

shivfan

Banned
And that's Canada's first ever hundred partnership in the World Cup....

Celebrated with a boundary.

At this rate, Gordon and Davison won't be needed.