• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 16 - Netherlands v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Statistically the two best ODI batsman of all-time by average are playing against each other. Has that ever occurred before? And it will be 2nd (Hash) versus 3rd (Trott) come the weekend.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Amla walking with his under-edge to the keeper which wasn't actually caught is proof enough IMO that you should never walk.

He's lucky the umpire went to look for it. It wouldn't have been crazy at all for the umpire to just let Amla walk off. It was probably the keeper's reaction that made the umpire have a look.

salman85

International Debutant
What a horrendous miss by Amla.

This time he gets it through though.Btw,is it just me or is Amla not at all pleasing to watch?He doesn't relly have the same grace you would associate with a Laxman or Yousuf.Mighty effective,but not pretty.Kind of like Border.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Ireland take on the Windies in Mohali. They will be pleased that today's game is being played on a two paced slowish wicket. Will suit their medium pace trundlers.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a horrendous miss by Amla.

This time he gets it through though.Btw,is it just me or is Amla not at all pleasing to watch?He doesn't relly have the same grace you would associate with a Laxman or Yousuf.Mighty effective,but not pretty.Kind of like Border.
He's great to watch against spinners. His cover-driving is not the most elegant, but in general I like wristy batsmen like him.