• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dissector

International Debutant
I'm Indian and usually support the Indian team. However the Indian team has lost me some good money today(in relation to my personal economic standards) and I jumped on odds of 10/4 for an English win in the 29th-30th over.

Hence, atm I'm cheering for England.
You are the kind of person who cost us the Battle of Plassey.:p

cnerd123

likes this
I <3 you Zak. I really do. I want your babies.

Another one bites the dust. Surely England can't bottle this?

TBH would be better if India lost. Would be the kick up the ass they need to improve before the Quarters and Semis.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This is what I love about the crowd. You just need 1 wicket to get them going and then then players start to feel the pressure.

Dissector

International Debutant
I am not a huge fan of bowling spinners in the death overs and the two by Chawla and Bhajji will be crucial. Could go for a few sixes but also take a few wickets.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bahahahahahaha

Turning into a classic ODI.

EDIT: The powerplay changed everything tbh. Definitely didn't work in England's favour. At all.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
India seemingly hell-bent on ensuring Teja loses all his cash.

Should bet on them not winning the WC tbh. About 4000 rupees on that should do the trick.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Prior you are a joke. How the selectors decided you were worthy of selection for this ill never know. Its not like his 'aggression' in the field has helped at all, we've suddenly turned into an even ****ter bowling and fielding side since his return.