• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Discussion

This Indian team winning 2011 World Cup

• Total voters

Blaze 18

Banned
Sreesanth has to go. He doesn't have a place in our ODI side, period. If Nehra isn't fit in time for the next game, they'll be better off playing Chawla/Ashwin.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Sreesanth has to go. He doesn't have a place in our ODI side, period. If Nehra isn't fit in time for the next game, they'll be better off playing Chawla/Ashwin.
awta

even though spin bowler

chawla or ashwin would surely do some justice to their positions in team

they aren't mentally insane atleast :@

deerkick

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
LOL at Sehwag's MOM quote

"...I was carrying a couple of injuries and they got me ready for this game. Well, the team - everyone did well, other than Sreesanth ... "

Howe_zat

Audio File
This is starting to sound quite serious. I laugh at Sree's antics (I do so enjoy the laughing) but it's starting to sound like no-one in the team respects him, and they are tired of keeping that private.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
This is starting to sound quite serious. I laugh at Sree's antics (I do so enjoy the laughing) but it's starting to sound like no-one in the team respects him, and they are tired of keeping that private.
and that too when a player keeps getting onto the 11 due to thanks to god injury to the other player who actually deserves that place

santh can only do one thing the best - tweet :laugh:

Spark

Global Moderator
Imagine if Ponting was his captain. He'd struggle to make the state team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL at Sehwag's MOM quote

"...I was carrying a couple of injuries and they got me ready for this game. Well, the team - everyone did well, other than Sreesanth ... "
Hhahahahaha.

Damn Sehwag, such a keyboard warrior. I mean he can't bowl 140km/h so who is he to say something bad about Sreesanth :ph34r:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
"Everyone did well, other than, Sreesanth"

"Bangladesh are an ordinary side. They can't take 20 Test wickets"

Any more?

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Hhahahahaha.

Damn Sehwag, such a keyboard warrior. I mean he can't bowl 140km/h so who is he to say something bad about Sreesanth :ph34r:
yeh but then he said "but everyone can have a bad game"
a nerdy keyboard warrior like you would never acknowledge that

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
seriously, munaf looked very impressive today. give him the new ball- zaheer and him will keep the runs down better in ODI's. then play 2 spinners.