• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any other NZ fans still ****ed off?

Fiery

Banned
Are there any other NZ fans still pissed off with Murali claiming that Oram catch....the cheating little bastard. Nothing much has been made of it, but he should be fined or banned for bringing the game into disrepute for trying to (and actually getting away with) that catch, the ****** cheating little scumbag

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, nothing came of Ian Bell after his first test wicket, which he plainly dropped... "caught" and bowled against Pakistan. So in what was a less obvious incident, I doubt anything will come of this either.

Fiery

Banned
Well, nothing came of Ian Bell after his first test wicket, which he plainly dropped... "caught" and bowled against Pakistan. So in what was a less obvious incident, I doubt anything will come of this either.
Was Bell bowling?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even though he's thrown the bowl for the last 15 years and claimed a catch that he knew he had dropped and had to pick up on the bounce from the ground to get Oram out and destroy NZ's hopes of winning the WC? Cheating little monkey!
Kiss my entire white skinny ass! And get to grips with cricket. Murali is a cheating little bastard!
Murali, cheating little ****er! He should never have claimed that catch off Oram.
Substitute Matilda with Murali and you've got a cheating little bug-eyed ****er who chucks. C'mon Aussie c'mon, c'mon!!!
Are there any other NZ fans still pissed off with Murali claiming that Oram catch....the cheating little bastard. Nothing much has been made of it, but he should be fined or banned for bringing the game into disrepute for trying to get away with that sort of ****...scumbag
What are you, 12? Get over it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was Bell bowling?
Yeah he was. He dropped it, dead set, and claimed it. Worse than Murali's one. I may have even defended him at the time IIRC because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if you reckon Murali cheated, then Bell definitely did. Nothing came of it.

Fiery

Banned
What are you, 12? Get over it.
What are you, 13? Sorry for being so much less mature than you....you sophisticated, intelligent, wise old man....kiss my ass, pineapple boy, it's just my opinion

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Maybe if he could make a post on the topic without using the words "cheating", "little", and "****er", people would be more prepared to discuss it...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Maybe if he could make a post on the topic without using the words "cheating", "little", and "****er", people would be more prepared to discuss it...
I don't see how he could start a thread about cheating without saying "cheating". Could possibly have gone without calling Murali a "little ****er" repeatedly though, granted.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fiery, we've warned you so many times about your behaviour on the forums, and we were nice enough to reduce your ban by a week as a sign of good faith. You're really tasting our patience now. This is a final warning before a long-term ban.

Fiery

Banned
Fiery, we've warned you so many times about your behaviour on the forums, and we were nice enough to reduce your ban by a week as a sign of good faith. You're really tasting our patience now. This is a final warning before a long-term ban.
For speaking my mind? I haven't abused anyone here

PY

International Coach
Are there any other NZ fans still pissed off with Murali claiming that Oram catch....the cheating little bastard........the ****** cheating little scumbag
Along with the posts that Andy showed us isn't what is expected to be honest. It is possible to express an opinion without swearing and being aggressive, even if it is your personality.

For speaking my mind? I haven't abused anyone here
You're kidding right?
Fiery said:
What are you, 13? Sorry for being so much less mature than you....you sophisticated, intelligent, wise old man....kiss my ass, pineapple boy, it's just my opinion

Fiery

Banned
Along with the posts that Andy showed us isn't what is expected to be honest. It is possible to express an opinion without swearing and being aggressive, even if it is your personality.

You're kidding right?
OK, fair call, my apologies PY.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's Cameron you should be apologising to, TBH. Your post aimed at him was most unsatisfactory and I'm very surprised that you'd sink so low as to say what you did.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And I'd second that FFS (presuming you fell victim to the lack of a "z" there ;)), the previous thread was closed for good reason IMO. People claim catches they shouldn't have - this may or may not be one of those cases. But we're never, ever going to know, unless Murali admits he didn't believe it was a clean take. No point IMO in going on about it, it only results in fire-throwing of the type we've seen here.