• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watson wins fitness battle

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there no-one who can edit that pic out of this thread? I looked at this at a work computer and it's not appropriate.

burr

State Vice-Captain
:( Great, let's get mr allrounder, i.e. can't bowl or bat, into the side. Just what the team needs. Really helps that 'balance' problem we have.
*looks at location*
If you're implying i'm a hodge fan you'd be wrong :) I'm sorry, i just don't think he adds a great deal to the team, but that doesn't mean i want him to fail, or break down again. It's obvious he loves playing for Aus so i hope he suceeds this time, for his own sake if nothign else.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
He adds a damn sight more to the bowling attack whilst being able to bat 7 than any of the others in the squad.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( Great, let's get mr allrounder, i.e. can't bowl or bat, into the side. Just what the team needs. Really helps that 'balance' problem we have.
Lol, btw. Watson hits a 50 off under 30 balls.

jammay123

State 12th Man
watson aint better than freddy . freddy is just in horriblr horrible batting form. his bhowling is still great. wait until he gets his form back against the windies in may

pup11

International Coach
**Fingers crossed for Watto** I just hope he stays fit and has no further injury problems in the near future, if he gets hit by another injury anytime soon then his career could seriously be in trouble.

P.S: His 65 of 32 was an amazing knock and it showed how hard Watto has worked on his game to be effective batting at no.7.