• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Ponting has hurt his finger here.

Sloppy stuff from the Aussies in the last few balls. It's not won yet lads...

pup11

International Coach
Aussies seriously need to pick the next wicket before these 2 get set, and make it uneasy for AUS.

pasag

RTDAS
Jayasuriya playing excellently but he'll neeed the luck of Gilchrist to continue and I reckon it won't happen. Should be gone pretty soon imo.

Craig

World Traveller
Three fours to Jayasuriya here. Something had to give realy and Jaya is to good of a player to be bogged down for long.

That said it wouldn't surprise me if Sangakkara does get out.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Watson in the PP always seemed optimistic for mine. 5th bowling option the only potential weak-link in the Australian team.

Nit-picking tho; they're bloody fantastic.

pup11

International Coach
Jayasuriya is the key wicket here and Aussies need to take his wicket quickly otherwise he could really make the Aussie pay big time.