• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

pup11

International Coach
Gilly is destroying the Lankans here and Gilly is coming good when it really matters.

Go Gilly Go!!

haroon510

International 12th Man
here is the nightmare of SL. Gilly is hiting now

just wondering why they didn't put mahroof for frenando?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That really shouldn't have been called a wide in Murali's over. How many runs do u think Australia should get minumum of Murali's 8 overs? I am thinking 40..

pup11

International Coach
Spin-twins into the attack now, Gilly won't find it too easy to hit these spinners out of the park, so rotating the strike is the best option atm.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That really shouldn't have been called a wide in Murali's over. How many runs do u think Australia should get minumum of Murali's 8 overs? I am thinking 40..
I reckon they'd be fairly happy with 35 as long as there was a 0 in his wickets column.