• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Loony BoB

International Captain
Why doesn't Bond bowl the first over, is it some sort of superstition?
I would assume it has to do with who likes a 100% clean ball or else who bowls from whch end... not sure who decides on which end the first over is bowled from?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why doesn't Bond bowl the first over, is it some sort of superstition?
Bond has never bowled the first over for as long as I can remember, certainly he has been bowling the second ober since his major injury comeback.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Bond very un-bondish here. Puzzling.

EDIT: Haha, Franklin found another way to concede a boundary before he started his 2nd over :laugh:

pup11

International Coach
WTF is this? I expected a lot better crowd turn out atleast for big games like the semi-finals and finals but that doesn't seem like happening.

EDIT: Ball ain't swinging for Bond and he is consistently bowling down the leg-side. Is it due to nerves?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Good on him, I rate Arnold quite highly as well. Can't beleive I'm agreeing with Ian Smith though.
Yeah, Arnold is great. But it just sounded so funny.
Ian: "I'm a big Russell Arnold fan"

I LoL'd.

And shame on you for agreeing with Ian Smith 8-)