• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Despite the conditions, I'm hoping that Bond having the opportunity to get batsmen out before they can get a proper judgment of how the ball will move off the pitch will do us a favour. I always rate us when chasing.

EDIT: I think you're rather melodramatic, if anything. Just calm down and go with the flow. Someone says something and you start talking about kids dying? Pull yourself together and relax.

"Muralitharan told Ian Smith that it looked like a "real Sri Lankan surface".

:(
To Loony Bob

Im not looking for trouble, but it seems alot of guys hate me now for absolutly no reason. Obviously you are the moderator right, your the one that run this place. Just between me and you so that this wont be out in the open can I just send you a private message if possible.

Many Thanks

Loony BoB

International Captain
To Loony Bob

Im not looking for trouble, but it seems alot of guys hate me now for absolutly no reason. Obviously you are the moderator right, your the one that run this place. Just between me and you so that this wont be out in the open can I just send you a private message if possible.

Many Thanks
You can send any private queries to moderators@cricketweb.net or bring general discussion for all to partake in by creating a thread in the Site Discussion forum.

I hope yourself and everyone else from here on in can focus on the game, though. Else I'm-a delete the posts. :p

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Good to see Damien Martyn in the studio. Also good to see a studio as oppsed to the pre-recorded Brendon Julian crap.

pup11

International Coach
I think all the Kiwi bowlers need to step up today and only to expect Bond to all the damage won't be right, i just think Vettori and Patel would be the key bowlers for NZ taking into account the dry nature of the track.

Loony BoB

International Captain
A "dismal crowd" at the semifinal of a world cup. If the ICC don't launch an investigation into the utter failure they've had on their hands, I'll be shocked.

Not that they haven't shocked me enough by now with their decisions.