• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i feel sorry for Inzi

dass

Banned
seriously i feel sorry for him, did you guys see him in the presentation he was almost crying. He has been one of the best players for the last 15 years and what a dissapointing way for him to go. I seriously hope he wont retire atleast from all cricket, like he could atleast do like brian lara to play test cricket for a few years. He was the reason pakistan won the 92 world cup, surely a guy like him deserves a farewell where he atleast wont cry.

Rajeev

U19 12th Man
I think he couldn't gulp the fact his WC campaing was over

So much has happened to Pak cricket in the last year, I think he just wants to relax now

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah, its been a pretty crappy last year going on after the Sri Lanka tour. Feel bad for the Pakistani team but they should've played better than they did tbh. Anyway, I'm off to kill myself. Ciao.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yup, Inzy was my favorite player and I could tell he was on the verge of choking up. Very sad , I really wanted to see him go on a high.

haroon510

International 12th Man
it was pathetic performance. sure he is a good player but he should retire now. he isn't the same player as he used to be and the honer way to do is to just retire now for his record sake. pakistan has to get ride of some player and make a new team for 2011 world cup.

inzi
rana
shoaib akhter
hafiz
imran nazir
younis khan ( from one day side)
azhar mahmood
Danish kaneria ( from one day side)
Bob wolmor ( coach)
these are the players that needs to dumped.
it is also helpful to make a seprate test and one day teams. make younis khan the test team captain while droping him from one day side. makine shoaib malik that one day team captain.
ask imran khan to be the coach of the team if not then wasim akram would be other good option for them.

pup11

International Coach
IMO, Its the perfect time for Inzi to hang up his boots and leave the mess called Pakistan cricket in a gracefull manner rather then waiting to be discarded from the team by the PCB.

haroon510

International 12th Man
IMO, Its the perfect time for Inzi to hang up his boots and leave the mess called Pakistan cricket in a gracefull manner rather then waiting to be discarded from the team by the PCB.
that is what i was saying. u think the pcb is going to keep him as a captain or even as batsman in the side. nop. they are going to drop him from the team the way they did with wasim akram, waqar younis, javid mindad and soo on. the gracful way would be to retire after Zim's match.

ash chaulk

International Captain
i dont feel sorry for the wanka.

pretty much has left my dream team in a worst state than their tribunal systems

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
it was pathetic performance. sure he is a good player but he should retire now. he isn't the same player as he used to be and the honer way to do is to just retire now for his record sake. pakistan has to get ride of some player and make a new team for 2011 world cup.

inzi
rana
shoaib akhter
hafiz
imran nazir
younis khan ( from one day side)
azhar mahmood
Danish kaneria ( from one day side)
Bob wolmor ( coach)
these are the players that needs to dumped.
it is also helpful to make a seprate test and one day teams. make younis khan the test team captain while droping him from one day side. makine shoaib malik that one day team captain.
ask imran khan to be the coach of the team if not then wasim akram would be other good option for them.
Err.. what is left then? who's gonna play?? Thats is practically like saying that the team should be banned from playing at international level, untill real talent comes up that can atleast take on Minnors in a match.ON second thought that might not be a bad idea.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
I think Pakistanis should be happy to see Inzi leave cricket or OD cricket.

He was the crappiest skipper ever to have led an international side.

A coward, a real selfish one, who refused to bat up the order to rescue his side from disaster.

A nightmarish figure in world cup, his last two WC (2003 & 2007) were both nightmarish as far as his personal performance is concerned.

Time for Pak selectors to dump fatso

haroon510

International 12th Man
Err.. what is left then? who's gonna play?? Thats is practically like saying that the team should be banned from playing at international level, untill real talent comes up that can atleast take on Minnors in a match.ON second thought that might not be a bad idea.
for inzi we can't find someone better than asim kamal
for imran nazir and hafiz yasir hameed and salman butt
for rana and shoaib akhter anjum and shabbir ahamd
for kunria ( one day side) abdur rahaman
for azhar abdul razzaq
also they should get ride of Kamran akmal also. i am sure there are plenty of talented wicket keeper batsman in pakistan that would do this job better than Kamran akmal.
If pakistan could sign imran khan as thier coach pakistan would have a much better chance of wining the world cup in 2011. Pakistan stil have to deal with sami who still has little cricket left in him but as the time goes and he couldn't improve the he should be replaced by Mohmmad khalil.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Pakistanis should be happy to see Inzi leave cricket or OD cricket.

A coward, a real selfish one, who refused to bat up the order to rescue his side from disaster.

A nightmarish figure in world cup, his last two WC (2003 & 2007) were both nightmarish as far as his personal performance is concerned.

True he wasn't the best captain of all time, but he's been a really great batsman and I hope that's what he's remembered for.

pup11

International Coach
One has to always look at the bright side of life and Pakistan should do just that, Imagine if they would have qualified for the Super 8's then they probably could have ended up losing 6 games in a row and that would also have been very humiliating.

PhoenixFire

International Coach

That is the biggest load of bull**** I have read all day. Pakistan would be ****ed without Inzamam, one of the best batsmen in the last 15 years.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I feel no sympathy for someone who gets to play cricket for a living, winning and losing is all part of the game, he'll get over it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It just shows that Pakistan don't pick proper players. Imran Nazir, Mohammad Hafeez, Younis Khan, Danish Kaneria and Azhar Mahmood are not ODI standard players. And Rana Naved, Rao Iftikhar and Mohammad Sami are generally poor international bowlers.