• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am going through hell' - Shoaib

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Haha, like Shoaib would know what hell was like.

Hell is having a doctor pinching, manhandling and scraping off parts of your organ (grand organ in my case), and insisting that the symptoms you are experiencing is most likely a disease as a result of extramarital ***, and that it'd be better all round if you came clean about it. While you know that nothing of the sort has happened, and try to explain that it's freakin' sore dammit, so could you exercise a bit of care, and it appeared from my perspective to be as a result of a rough missed entry during relations with my freakin spouse (ultimately, the doctor had to accept this, as all his tests for STDs came back negative).

Hmmm, on the other hand, Shoaib's probably been through worse.
Shoaib just got rinsed.