• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's flying to Caribbean?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
FRAZ often finds he has more to say than he first thought...

And TBF, I've reacted to the same post twice occasionally.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ok I was born there . Prove my criminal record over here right now right now right now right now right now ....
Prove the **** now that I am not human ... Prove now prove now right now prove now right now right now right now .......... Prove it scientifically that it's a crime to be born in Pakistan . Prove it right now right now ...What a person you are . what a standardized person you are ..........................................................................................
I used to credit you with having a far better understanding of English than I could hope to have of your first language.

Now, I'm not so sure.

social

That serious crime is at all likely to affect a tourist to the Caribbean is a myth. Yes, crime is a serious problem in some of the countries - Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica, in particular - but it doesn't generally affect the general public. Unless you're a fan of walking the streets at night, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Regarding the topic at hand, I wish.
I think most people are aware of the potential problems in certain areas of Jamaica at least but they had unpleasant experiences in a couple of other areas - Guyana for one.

They're very experienced travellers (in the fortunate position of spending 2-3 months abroad every year chasing wine, women and song in exotic locations) and it was as much a case of "been there, done that and we're not going to pay double the price for the benefit of doing it all again next year."

FRAZ

International Captain
I used to credit you with having a far better understanding of English than I could hope to have of your first language.

Now, I'm not so sure.
What ever !!!
Yeah yeah expected beauty !!!!
Told you about the Sarcastic upbringing !!!!
What a peaceful statement , People like you do bring peace in this world !!!!
Wanna answer my question or no ?????????????

social

What ever !!!
Yeah yeah expected beauty !!!!
Told you about the Sarcastic upbringing !!!!
What a peaceful statement , People like you do bring peace in this world !!!!
Wanna answer my question or no ?????????????
Which question?