• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India v Sri Lanka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
full_length said:
"No only the best orthodox finger spinner in the world..."

How about the best six foot bespectacled Kiwi under 25 orthodox finger spinner in the world :rolleyes:

He's not an effective bowler IMO. I have seen him quite a few times, and at best he can only keep runs down.
He's the best orthodox finger spinner in the world who bears a passing resebelence to a character with the same 1st name in an American Sci Fi Tv Show...

Yes but wouldn't you want someone to keep the runs down and pick up some useful wickets every so often?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Legglancer said:
As usual it fell flat on its face ! :lol:
Right...

Are you familier with the phrase "if it doesn't need to be said and it won't make anything better then don't say it"?

krkode

State Captain
Rik said:
Right...

Are you familier with the phrase "if it doesn't need to be said and it won't make anything better then don't say it"?
It's all about increasing the post count, mate :lol:

Legglancer

State Regular
anzac said:
I've already said NZ got it wrong going into the SL match - if they had known the pitches were going to be so different batting 2nd they would have selected slower bowlers to take the pace off & batted first. Similarly Hitchcock possibly would have been selected in the squad ahead of the likes of Tuffey.

The subsequent NZ wins v WI & SA were everybit as easy as India's v ENG & PAK - just not as flamboyant. You just don't want to accept that SA & WI were in better 'form' coming into the WC than ENG or PAK. IMO the Indian loss to AUS was more comprehensive than the NZ loss to SL.

So far as the SL loss to India I've also said that IMO SL got it wrong, just as NZ did against SL.

So far as the recent NZ pitches are concerned yes they were not up to standard, but no less so than some of the crap served up in past tours to the sub continent - a taste of your own back perhaps????

Funnily enough if you look at the Test ratings on the Home page NZ has a better rating Away than at Home. Yes I know we are now in ODI but it gives some indication as to the character of this NZ team - and what's India's Away record like - 20+ years?????

;)

Anzac .... I dont mean to get personal but You don't know much about cricket dont you ????

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
It's all about increasing the post count, mate :lol:
For you maybe, but I've passed that point ;)

Odd that Legglancer's 2 posts today are:

1 post comprising of a single :rolleyes: with no obvious point

1 post insulting me for some unknown reason, again with no obvious point...

krkode

State Captain
I meant it was about increasing the post count for him.

Actually, I've passed that point too :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
I meant it was about increasing the post count for him.

Actually, I've passed that point too :D
Yeah your post rate dropping shows that ;)

Legglancer

State Regular
Rik said:

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you just didnt get it ????

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:

Just wonder why so many people enjoy criticizing you ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Legglancer said:
Have you considered the possibility that maybe you just didnt get it ????
In order for someone to "get" something there has to be a point to it in the 1st place...

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
I have no idea Vishnueddy, you tell me :)
Rik, my name is Vishnu and the family name is Reddy. You are mixing up me and Eddie. Just call me Vish or Vishnu. To answer your question i have no clue but enjoy it myself ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Rik, my name is Vishnu and the family name is Reddy. You are mixing up me and Eddie. Just call me Vish or Vishnu. To answer your question i have no clue but enjoy it myself ;)
But not when I get 10 wickets and 100 runs hehee

Ok I've been confused about your name for a while. Vish it is...hmmmm, actually that sounds like a Washing up liquid...oh well I'll go for Vishnu :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
Right...

Did your post need to be made then?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Did your post need to be made then?
Yes, because it was directed at me and I was wondering what he was on about. You, on the other hand, are posting just to wind me up, give it a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.