• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Win

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Gotchya said:
Well I should have put it in context, amateurish in the sense that I would not say that they can bowl out sides for scores less then 150. Decent alright.
Having said that, what side can do that - to be honest I don't think any International side could do it regularly.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotchya said:
Well I should have put it in context, amateurish in the sense that I would not say that they can bowl out sides for scores less then 150. Decent alright.
I would have called them inexperianced :)

Not amaterurish :)

Unexpected too :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotchya said:
Inexperianced = Amateur ?

No negative connotations intended there.
Nope. Inexperianced means youthful or someone who has not played long. Amateur is more of description of the standard. :)

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Rik said:
Nope. Inexperianced means youthful or someone who has not played long. Amateur is more of description of the standard. :)
:lol:

Alright they aren't amateurs, they are inexperianced :saint: