• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Super Six?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Choora said:
But reality is harsher than that mate, you will figure that out in a month time:D
We will see about that. But I have a feeling that it is you who has to face the reality, the reality that India is an average ODI side and nearly everyone else on this board will agree with me on this.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Bazzaroodoo said:
I will anyway. Do I count as nearly everyone else?
Well one of them at least :lol: What I mean is members like Masterblaster, T_C and even the all-powerfull James will agree with me here. The Indian "Terrace" element will be the only members not to agree. Peer pressure :)

Eclipse

International Debutant
I agree as well.

I will add I think India are pritty good at home I dont think anyone can dispute that but unfortunatly for them good sides can win both home and away consistently and i am afarid India just dont do that at all.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Erm, sorry - I don't understand!

India, Pakistan, Australia and England. Tough things to sort out there, a group I was calling the circus. I checked it out though. So.....you beat us in the rounds eh ?

Choora

State Regular
Rik said:
We will see about that. But I have a feeling that it is you who has to face the reality, the reality that India is an average ODI side and nearly everyone else on this board will agree with me on this.
I didn't say that India will be the champs so you don't need 2 overreact, i know India is an average side yet still are better than atleast a few Test playing one day sides:D

Ringua

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Rik said:
Well one of them at least :lol: What I mean is members like Masterblaster, T_C and even the all-powerfull James will agree with me here. The Indian "Terrace" element will be the only members not to agree. Peer pressure :)
I don't think Indian oneday team is average, i think they are above average, though the test team is definately average or even below average at times.

I hope people who disagree with me don't start calling of names!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
For me the World ODI rankings say it all - 2 teams way out in front and the rest are pretty much of an equal standard.