• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok we currently have a position vacant..

Any current manager who is keen this spot please let me know ASAP before it is given to the academy...

The team is

Yorkshire

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
ahhh im willing to be on a "waiting list" if one exists please.
if u sign up there, ill get back to you in a few days about taking over an academy team, theres currently 2 or 3 that are managerless....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
done.

i think i get this thing... you start off with an academy team, then as you progress you get an actual WCC team or something? :wacko: haha it looks awesome, i just dont fully understand :)

NikhilN

International Regular
yup you are put on the waiting list...and once you are on the top you get a team that just opened up

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
basically u come on board after waiting for ages then u play against all teams and win some and lose some then u come up against WP who u always lose against. they're like the big boss and the ultimate challenge of all WCC managers

Simon

blewy, could u please foward on his sign up to my optusnet email, i wont be getting sign ups till james can fix the problem when he gets back

Simon

oh good :D, with an academy manager stepping up to wcc now theres quite a few free teams now in the academy...

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
Ok we currently have a position vacant..

Any current manager who is keen this spot please let me know ASAP before it is given to the academy...

The team is

Yorkshire
Would like to reiterate my interest again, I believe I am already in the waiting list. BTW, plz don't go by my activity lately, as I hv recently shifted cities and hv no internet connection, and wount hv it till next week or so. However I hv tried my best to get in the teams in whtever time I hv got away from work. Thanks

Simon

delkap said:
Would like to reiterate my interest again, I believe I am already in the waiting list. BTW, plz don't go by my activity lately, as I hv recently shifted cities and hv no internet connection, and wount hv it till next week or so. However I hv tried my best to get in the teams in whtever time I hv got away from work. Thanks
yeh mate no worries, we will be making a decision as to who will be the new manager very soon, the list is down to 3 managers at this stage....