• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 6 Rookies

Graham

3rd Umpire
There was a Q Boxall that played for Lancashire in season 4. It's the only double up I can see.

Q.Boxall still plays for Lancashire!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Its been changed to P Boxall, so everyone can do that accordingly...

ash chaulk

International Captain
Tasmanian Youth squad has found a Good OD Fast Bowler and a Quality spinner who bats like MacGill.... I would have loved to have the batsmen on the 3rd list tho....

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State are happy with D Bent, a very promissing 4D Fast bowler, however our other rookie shouldn't bother packing his bags to come to Free State at the end of the season.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
in a shock move slats4ever and wp have signed the whole TN junior development team to help out at WP. Read more in the herald

Cloete

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
in a shock move slats4ever and wp have signed the whole TN junior development team to help out at WP. Read more in the herald
Apparently the staff have rejected a contract offer, most of them put it down to the liking and loayalty towards Cloete. One member of the staff, however, put it down to his sheer disliking of WP manager Ian and said that he was a disgrace to the whole of WCC and he was appauled at his targeting of other teams staff members :p

Slats4ever

Cloete said:
Apparently the staff have rejected a contract offer, most of them put it down to the liking and loayalty towards Cloete. One member of the staff, however, put it down to his sheer disliking of WP manager Ian and said that he was a disgrace to the whole of WCC and he was appauled at his targeting of other teams staff members :p

You gay ****

Slats4ever

No tension just sheer frustration at trying to build up a side for so long and then to have one of my arch nemesis teams who i dislike seeing do well the most get gifted awesome rookies every season.

Cloete

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
No tension just sheer frustration at trying to build up a side for so long and then to have one of my arch nemesis teams who i dislike seeing do well the most get gifted awesome rookies every season.
You didn't really do much in teh way of building up a good side anyway :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
E Drake 43 bat in OD - 54 bat in FC
Finally i get blessed with a good quality rookie.. this guy has a w.australian tag on him.. must have lost his way on the sea and landed here.. I Claim him to be under the Queens authority now..
Edmond Drakes going to be a good future for Hampshire Cricket.. not the other fella i forgot his name already and so i should..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
Finally i get blessed with a good quality rookie.. this guy has a w.australian tag on him.. must have lost his way on the sea and landed here.. I Claim him to be under the Queens authority now..
Edmond Drakes going to be a good future for Hampshire Cricket.. not the other fella i forgot his name already and so i should..
four day strike rate of 47 for your other bloke isnt that bad.... surely hes probably better than any player you will get 4th round of the draft...

Rich2001

International Captain
Lose opening game and two doggy rookies, see what happens when you leave Blewy in charge :p

Only joking your doing a fine job I hear, all the players enjoy your coaching methods and the local pubs have never taken so much money!