• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the deadline for bowling orders & first elevens?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have a ton of assignments due this week and band practices for both my bands & I can't afford the time to sit down and nut out my orders at least until the weekend.

??????????

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
I have a ton of assignments due this week and band practices for both my bands & I can't afford the time to sit down and nut out my orders at least until the weekend.

??????????
yet u have time to reply to the another game thread every 5 minutes ;)

deckard

U19 Captain
Since it looks like the data is all done, any idea when the season is to start?? My guess would be 2-3 weeks. Sorry if this is answered somewhere else.

Simon

no time yet, just keep watching this space and u will know soon enough!

Simon

Blewy said:
My plan is the weekend of the 21st and 22nd of August..
arent u playing league that weekend, and ill be in canberra anyway....