• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Awards...

dsfdsf

• dsf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • dsfs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nibbs

International Captain
Consider these to be WCC version of the Dally M's (without the 3-2-1 rating system.) I've chosen the leading player from each division for each catergory...

Four Day Batsmen of the Season
Division One: W Tendulkar (Yorkshire)
Division Two: M Jayawardene (Kent)
Division Three: D Howarth (Warwickshire)
Division Four: V Sehwag (Colts)
Division Five: S Maxwell (ACT)

Four Day Bowler of the Season
Division One: W Younis (Mumbai)
Division Two: T Hawkins (Kent)
Division Three: D.Kaneria (Warwickshire)
Division Four: O Clarke (Canterbury)
Division Five: T Petal (Mashonaland)

One Day Batsmen of the Season
Division One: D Lehmann (South Australia)
Division Two: M Bevan (New South Wales)
Division Three: O Hemp (Glamorgan)
Division Four: M Sinclair (Canterbury)
Division Five: M Dawn (ACT)

One Day Bowler of the Season
Division One: H Axelby (South Australia)
Division Two: A Tudor (Surrey)
Division Three: A Jones (Karnataka)
Division Four: S Muller (Leicester)
Division Five: M Ramage (ACT)

Rookie of the Season (19 Year Olds Only)
D Howarth (Warwickshire)
O Clarke (Canterbury)
I Nelson (Western Province)
T Hawkins (Kent)
E Howarth (Auckland)
M Beasley (Colts)

Manager of the Season
Blewy (South Australia)
Aditya (Karnataka)
Broncoman (ACT)
David (Leicester)
Deckard (Canterbury)

WCC Player of the Season
nominees TBA

nibbs

International Captain
OK. In the next few days I consult certain WCC people and they can give me their vote. Results will come soon...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
These are all unofficial awards, since the official ones have been voted for by the board and will be announced in a few days time...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
These are all unofficial awards, since the official ones have been voted for by the board and will be announced in a few days time...
i take it from that that the playoffs dont count in them than :)

Rich2001

International Captain
age_master said:
i take it from that that the playoffs dont count in them than :)
Um well the final ones have been chosen (note a few Rich picked didn't make it so don't blame me ;) )

However if Blewy holds them back until after the play-offs then I guess we can double check to see if any new worthy players should be swapped over.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
really. Awesome. I had know idea there were official ones. Sounds good. If any moderator want to, they may delete this thread...

Rich2001

International Captain
nibblet said:
really. Awesome. I had know idea there were official ones. Sounds good. If any moderator want to, they may delete this thread...
No reason to mate, it's good to see how the managers have seen the season, see how close our final awards are to your opinion etc

Good talking point :)