• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interviews

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess many people have noticed there hasnt been a new inteview in quite a while. Sorry about this. But one will be coming soon. Ive been a bit busy of late, which is also the reason why i havent been online as much. But i will be back into full swing as of about the 12th or 13th of August. The interview with slats4ever will be done then. An interview with Marc will be after that. Theres bound to be some interesting things in both of those.
cheers
Simon

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I think there should be an interview with Rich.. building a kent side from season 1 and taking it to new heights ! and battling on well !

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
I think there should be an interview with Rich.. building a kent side from season 1 and taking it to new heights ! and battling on well !
there will be interviews with everyone eventually, but Rich certainly wont be too far away.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
And what about Mashonaland? ;)

Just catch me online, it shouldn't take too long ;)