• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jamee Appointed NSW Manager

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Respected Cricketweb member Jamee has been appointed manager of NSW, he takes over with immediate effect and should be contacted in regards to NSW's trading matters. I have asked him to leave his details in the Manager Contacts thread.

readie

State Regular
Just about to come on here and apologise for going AWOL and ask if you could appoint a new manager.

ATM I'm having to get up at 4 to catch a train at 5 to Brisbane for a Pre - Vocational course thats fulltime from 7 till 3 and then I'm fitting compulsory training's Tuesday and thursday and my own extra training other than that in and work after that in and I haven't got enough time to be online so yeah