• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Discussion Thread

luffy

International Captain
Will trade Albie Morkel for a good bowler.
In regards to this trade:

Players I am interested in:

A McKay- Auckland
A Ganegama- Kandurata
V Chaminda- Karachi
B Rankin- Warwickshire
N Tahir- Western Australia

I know it's the best bowlers, but Albie is a good player and i'm after a quality bowler. If one of the managers of the above teams, or another team willing to trade a quality bowler for Albie, contact me at matluff108 at hotmail dot com, or just post in here.

For the record this season Albie has in FC: 479 runs @59.25 and 28 wickets @35.25 and in OD: 95 runs @ 47.5 (5 not out innings) and 4 wickets @61.

Not bad for an allrounder.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
In regards to this trade:

Players I am interested in:

A McKay- Auckland
A Ganegama- Kandurata
V Chaminda- Karachi
B Rankin- Warwickshire
N Tahir- Western Australia

I know it's the best bowlers, but Albie is a good player and i'm after a quality bowler. If one of the managers of the above teams, or another team willing to trade a quality bowler for Albie, contact me at matluff108 at hotmail dot com, or just post in here.

For the record this season Albie has in FC: 479 runs @59.25 and 28 wickets @35.25 and in OD: 95 runs @ 47.5 (5 not out innings) and 4 wickets @61.

Not bad for an allrounder.
I think we will pass on that, nearly as bad offer as the ones from NSW.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Will trade any of the following for 1st round picks:

E Cowan - 34 FC Bat, 42.3 OD Bat
N Bracken - 30.7 FC Bowl Av, 29.5 OD Bowl Av
D Bollinger - 38 FC Bowl Av, 29 OD Bowl Av
V Hockney - 33 FC Bat, 40 OD Bat
T Weston - WK - 40 FC Bat, 11 OD Bat
D Thornley - 42 FC Bat, 40 FC Bowl Av, 28 OD Bat, 31 OD Bowl Av

Will take picks early in the 2nd for Bollinger, Hockney or Weston.
All of these players are up for sale - best offers will be accepted.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Is it OK if I think about it for a while before confirming? I'm like 75% sure I will, but I'd like to be sure :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Queensland are again open for trades. Will have a good look tomorrow and some people may be getting some offers.