• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 5 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good work for everyone submitting this week, as mentioned on the 10th of December Kent would be penalised if they selected a player in their team twice again. For the third week in a row they have done this, as a result they have been deducted two competition points.

The next round will be on January 14th, team sheets will go up on Wednesday the 7th. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Division 1

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally the batsman give the bowlers something to defend. And although they got hit around a bit they did the job. Good way to head into the Christmas break with our first win of the season. Extra happy it's over W.A.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
New look batting line looking pretty good there. Good to see the boys smashing Kandurata reject Chaminda all round the park like they did in the nets last season. First time Bowes scored big in about two seasons.

Simon

must be noted what a ****ing dire performance it was from my batsmen against Tasmania. Thought we'd turned the corner with two wins in a row.

Simon

Not quite as bad as getting bowled out for 93!
dunno about that, being bowled out for 93 can be put down to cracking deliveries, **** pitch, stupid shots from batsmen. Finshing 7/157 off 50 overs batting first and seeing the opposition chase them 0 wickets down is unexplainable.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dunno about that, being bowled out for 93 can be put down to cracking deliveries, **** pitch, stupid shots from batsmen. Finshing 7/157 off 50 overs batting first and seeing the opposition chase them 0 wickets down is unexplainable.
Easy explanation. VC4.

luffy

International Captain
**** yeah. 8 wicket win! Without the bowlers getting any wickets (2 run outs) is an awesome performance.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, amazing win, after Clarke conceded 96 and we did 319 overall, to chase that after losing both of our openers for ducks (and being 0 for 2) is pretty special.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Get back to me when Marcus North bowls you out, k?